13TH ANNUAL CONFERENCE
January 13-14, 2012
Online conference registration is now closed. You may still register onsite at the National Conference Center - please allow extra time at check-in for onsite registration. You can speed the process by printing a membership and registration form for each adult conference registrant and bringing it with you. Prices charged for onsite registration will be $20 more than those on the form (as reflected below).
* Some Pre-Conference Workshops may require an additional materials fee.
* * Rooms must be reserved directly through the National Conference Center, separately from your Annual Conference registration. Click here or visit the Lodging Options page for the reservations link.
CANCELLATION POLICY: An administrative fee of $35 will be deducted from any refunds requested before December 29, 2011. The fee is $50 for cancellations requested from December 29 through January 6. NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE AFTER JANUARY 6, 2012.
- 4th Annual Urban Farm and Food Fair
September 06, 2014 (2:00 pm - 5:00 pm)
- Respectful, chemical free beekeeping
September 07, 2014 (10:00 am - 12:00 - noon)
- Cultivate. A Journey in Re-Skilling and Re-Connecting
September 07, 2014 (1:00 pm - 8:00 pm)
Add new event