We also encourage you to become a member or support our mission financially in one of the ways listed below.
Future Harvest CASA is a member of EarthShare Mid-Atlantic, formerly the Environmental Fund for Maryland (EFM). Member organizations, like Future Harvest CASA, work hard to safeguard health, quality of life and the natural resources we all depend on. These efforts are supported by EarthShare's mission: To engage individuals and organizations in creating a healthy and sustainable environment.
EarthShare represents nearly 30 local conservation organizations through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC). You may contribute directly to Future Harvest CASA by using the number 49830 on your CFC election forms. Encourage friends, relatives or neighbors to consider doing the same!
RESTAURANTS, CATERERS, RETAILERS AND OTHER FOOD SYSTEM VENDORS
• Local Harvest Dinner—Host a special event at your restaurant featuring local produce and local farms with part of the proceeds benefiting Future Harvest CASA. Future Harvest CASA will help connect you with local growers, help promote the event, and send farmers, consumers, and board members to help make it a success.
• Charity Benefit—Many restaurants or retailers have one or more times each year when they identify a local charitable organization as the recipient of the proceeds from all sales during a special one-day promotion. Future Harvest CASA is a great candidate to receive those benefits.
• Field Day Sponsor—Sponsorship of one of our educational farmer field days gets you in front of your key audience and helps us provide quality programming that benefits farmers and the people they feed.
• Farming for Profit and Stewardship Conference Sponsor—Our annual conference is the premier showcase in the Mid-Atlantic for sustainable agriculture organizations and businesses. See the 2013 Sponsor and Exhibitor Prospectus.
- Antibiotics & Agriculture: Protecting Public Health With Your Purchasing Dollars Webinar
May 22, 2013 (1:00 pm - 2:00 pm)
- Farm Feast II
May 22, 2013 (6:00 pm - 7:00 pm)
- Online Chat: Apple of My Eye – Urban & Rural Orchards
May 23, 2013 (12:00 - noon - 1:00 pm)
Add new event
|Contribute to Our Mission|