Become a Sponsor or Exhibitor
Future Harvest’s annual conference is the Chesapeake region's premier three-day event of workshops, inspiring speakers, and farmer and foodpreneur learning and networking! Last year’s conference was our largest to date with more than 700 attendees! Whether you are a beginner or seasoned farmer, an agricultural service provider or an ag-tivist, a sponsor or exhibitor, or someone concerned about the environment, or a foodpreneur, this conference offers you something special.
- Average of 700 attendees
- 63% of attendees are farmers/producers
- 62% are vegetable farmers
- More than 22% are raising livestock
- 61% farmed fewer than 10 years
This year’s virtual conference connects sponsors directly to attendees, through an immersive experience of video chat, typed chat, resource sharing, and networking functionality. Sponsors can promote their organization throughout the event with their logos placed in our various online track, session and workshop meetings. Through the virtual exhibitor hall, sponsors also have the opportunity to host video sessions, online chats, and share digital marketing materials and presentations. We will work with your organization to optimize your exposure by providing walk-thrus and assistance with profile set-up.
With four standard levels of sponsorship, unique interactive opportunities, exhibitor space, and program advertisements, you can choose the level of engagement that connects you to our attendees best!
Standard Sponsorship Levels:
- Platinum Sponsor $5,000 - $7,500
- Gold Sponsor $3,000 - $4,999
- Silver Sponsor $1,500 - $2,999
- Bronze Sponsor $1,000 - $1,499
Custom Sponsorship Opportunities:
- Techonlogy Sponsor $10,000
- Interactive Dinner Sponsor $7,000
- Farmer-to-Farmer Roundtable Sponsor $750
Virtual Exhibitor Booths:
- Featured Exhibitor $250
- Standard Exhibitor $100
- Non-profit Exhibitor $50
Online Perks for Sponsors and Exhibitors:
- Increased logo visibility
- Customizable profile page to include promotional materials, videos, links, and more
- Tech support available to create your virtual exhibitor booth
- Opportunity to sponsor tracks, special sessions, pre-conference workshops, lunch, and networking events
- Complimentary registrations
- Shoutouts on social media and more!
- CLICK HERE to reserve a virtual booth, become a sponsor, or purchase an ad in the Digital Program Book