Food businesses, agencies, nonprofits and others have a variety of opportunities to sponsor Future Harvest.
These sponsorships are perfect for reaching farmers and food lovers with your information. And they show your support for farmers who protect our land and water and serve our communities.
- Annual Winter conference Crisis and Resilience: Farmers Building a New Food Future, January 14 - 16, 2021 online (this is a separate sponsorship from opportunity from those listed below)
- Starting a Small, Intensive, Commercial Farm Ten-Part Winter Workshop Series: Baltimore County Ag Center
- Cultivate Baltimore: Urban Farming Five-Part Workshop Series and Tour
- Region-Wide Field Programming (workshops, tours, panels, intensives on regional farms and food businesses)
- sustainable fruit and vegetable production
- sustainable livestock production
- business planning for farms and food businesses
- make it local: workshops about sourcing local for chefs, food merchants, and consumers
- health & fresh food: workshops on healthy food -- access and benefits
Basic benefits for sponsors:
- Acknowledgement on sponsored event(s) materials and press releases, both online and in print
- Sponsor’s materials passed out at sponsored event(s), option of having an exhibit table
- Verbal mention of sponsorship at sponsored event(s)
- Logo and acknowledgement in Future Harvest Notes, bimonthly e-newsletter announcing sponsored event(s)
- Free membership; free admission to sponsored event(s)
SCHOOL PATRON $10,000/year
- Basic benefits (above) applied to entire year’s worth of Chesapeake Foodshed Field School events, including a Gold Level Sponsorship of the annual conference (value $2500)
- Logo and link on FHCASA’s new website homepage and Foodshed Field School landing page for one year
- Free FHCASA business membership ($500 value); free admission for three to any and all Future Harvest events for one year, including the annual conference
SCHOOL BENEFACTOR $5000/year
- Basic benefits (above) applied to winter workshop series OR ten field events in the region
- Sponsorship of Beginner Farmer Training Program. You are matched with a trainer farm, supplied with a photo of trainer farmer and his or her trainees for your promotional materials, and a portion of your contribution goes to support that farm.
- Free FHCASA business membership ($500 value); free admission for three to sponsored events.
BEGINNER FARMER SCHOLARSHIP FUNDER $2000/year
- Basic benefits (above) applied to winter workshop series OR three field events in the region
- Your business supplied with a group photo of the year's Beginner Farmer Trainees and Trainers for use on your business' online and promotional materials.
SCHOOL SPONSOR $500/event for businesses; $250/event for non-profits/farmer-owned ag businesses
- Basic benefits (above) applied to your pick of one educational event
SCHOOL DONOR $250, free individual Future Harvest membership
To learn more about becoming a sponsor, contact Executive Director Dena Leibman at email@example.com.
Some examples of past sponsorships:
Example: A feed mill in central Maryland supported a Future Harvest farm field day on pastured pork, reaching dozens of farmers looking to start up production.
Example: A regional nonprofit sponsored a year's worth of programs on grazing and pastured poultry, because they support education that protects the Chesapeake Bay.
Example: A restaurant sponsors chef training in sourcing locally and sustainably
Example: A major donor sponsors a trainer farm in our Beginner Farmer Training Program